This page describes the Trains Web-App Profile page which allows you to create and delete Trains credentials and set Cloud access credentials, as well as showing the user name and version. Logout is also located on this page.
- Create credentials - Click + Create new credentials and your new credentials are shown in a popup where you can copy them to the clipboard.
Cloud access credentials
Configure cloud access for Trains, including:
- Bucket - The name of a Cloud bucket.
- Key - The access key.
- Secret / SAS - The secret key or shared access signature for Azure Storage.
- Region - The region for AWS S3.
- Host (Endpoint) - The host for non-AWS S3 servers.