You can start using Trains in four, easy steps and immediately see your experiment in our demo Trains Server (https://demoapp.trains.allegro.ai/dashboard).
To start using Trains, do the following:
- Install the Trains package by executing the following command:
pip install trains
- Add two lines of code your Python experiment script.
from trains import Task task = Task.init(project_name="my project", task_name="my task")
- Run your script.
- In your local environment, the console output includes the URL of the experiment's RESULTS page.
TRAINS Task: overwriting (reusing) task id=60763e04c0ba45ea9fe3cfe79f3f06a3 TRAINS results page: https://demoapp.trains.allegro.ai/projects/21643e0f1c4a4c99953302fc88a1a84c/experiments/60763e04c0ba45ea9fe3cfe79f3f06a3/output/log
You can now view your experiment in Trains by doing one of the following:
- If the experiment results URL appears in your console as a hyperlink, click it.
- If it is not a URL, copy / paste to your browser.
Alternatively, open our Trains demo server and view your experiment
Open the demo server (https://demoapp.trains.allegro.ai/dashboard) in your browser and the Home page, click your experiment. The experiment details panel slides open.
The experiment's RESULTS page appears (in full screen mode) and the LOG sub-tab is open.