Keras with TensorBoard - MNIST Training
keras_tensorboard.py is an example of training a small convolutional NN on the MNIST DataSet.
Pre-populated examples ready to enqueue
A self-hosted Trains Server installs with the example experiments located in the trains repository, examples folder
The experiment results tabs that contain the features in this example are the following:
- HYPER PARAMETERS - Command line arguments.
- Input model, if the experiment executes for a second time, then this is a link to the input model details on the Projects page, models table.
- Creating experiment (experiment creating this model). This is a link to that experiment's details on the Projects page, experiments table.
- Output model and configuration.
- SCALARS - Accuracy/loss scalar metric graphs.
- PLOTS - Convolution weights histograms.
- LOG - Console standard output/error.
See AutoKeras in the "Integrations" section.