Jupyter Notebook Examples
jupyter.ipynb is an example of integrating matplotlib and training with Keras on Jupyter Notebook. This example connects a parameter dictionary, prints simple graphs, and trains an MNIST classifier using Keras.
Pre-populated examples ready to enqueue
A self-hosted Trains Server installs with the example experiments located in the trains repository, examples folder
The experiment results tabs that contain the features in this example are the following:
- HYPER PARAMETERS - Parameter dictionary.
- Output model (a link to the output model details on the Projects page, models table).
- Output model (a link to the Model Configuration).
- SCALARS - Training loss across iterations.
- PLOTS - Sine and circles plots, convolution weights histogram.
- LOG - Console standard output/error.